New Bar Rules
Published 17:41 on 25 Sep 2020
Following Boris's recent announcement I am afraid we have had to change the rules of engagement with our all important pint.......
The Bar: With effect from Friday the following rules will apply:
- Check with Barman on the buzzer before entering the club to ensure there is room at the inn (Max 30 customers in the bar)
- Put on your face mask. (A face covering is to be worn whenever you are not seated at your table.)
- On entry you must sanitise your hands and sign on to the register. All Members and their Guests must comply with this by law.
- Additionally there will be QR code poster to enable you to check in with your newly downloaded NHS Covid App.
- Do not go to the bar but find a spare table and sit down before removing your mask.
- All drinks and snacks will be by table service (yes, peanuts and crisps will now be available too!).
- Enjoy your drink and snack.
- The Barman will collect your empty glasses (do not approach the bar for any reason).
- Please aim to pay by debit card where possible. Pay the barman at your table.
- Before leaving please sanitise your table with the products provided and put on your mask.
- If busy please leave the club by the one way system always wearing your face mask.
- If you pop to the loo do not forget to wear your face mask while you are moving around away from your table.
- Evening last orders will be at 2140. The bar will close promptly at 2200.
These are all sensible, measured precautions, in line with the current government rules, to ensure everyone's safety.
If you have a problem with any of these rules please do not visit the bar.
We want to remain the safest bar in town for our members to enjoy a drink!
Last updated 20:18 on 4 July 2021